Apple cider vinegar is great for people but did you know that dogs can benefit from it too? Here are some ways you can help your dog with apple cider vinegar:
- External: Use it after a shampoo for dogs with sensitive/itchy skin
- Internal: Prevents bladder stones, kidney infections and urinary tract infections
- Internal: Soothes upset tummies, remedy gas, constipation and food poisoning
- Internal: Great for arthritis, joint and hip problems
- Internal: Great for the digestive tract, which means that it improves the immune system, helping to prevent infections and disease
How Much Apple Cider Vinegar Do We Give Dogs?
If using topically, dilute 50/50 with water before applying to a sore on the skin. If you’d like to include it as part of your dog’s diet (this is the part I’m interested in), dilute it 50/50 with water and add a teaspoon per 15 pounds of your dog’s body weight.
- Neko = 65 pounds = 4 teaspoons