Do you have a good feeling when the phone rings? Do you seem to know who is on the other line when they call without the use of caller ID?
Do you sense when something terrible is about to happen?
Do you have dreams that seem to come true?
Have you ever smelled something associated with a person who has passed into spirit?
Well, you might be what some of us that are considered…yep you guessed it—you must be physic!
Let’s break down what this means to you and how you can tell what categories your talents may lie…
Clairvoyance: (Clear-seeing) The ability to exchange mental pictures & even “film-clips” (moving sequences of events) to & from the mind of your animal, human friends and family. When you see a ghost, spirit guide or a deceased loved one that is also clairvoyance. I see visions, like movies, playing right before my eyes when I zone out. Those “movies or visions” are achieved using clairvoyance. Once I saw my husband come out of a pizza store holding a pizza, walking to the car and falling down flat due to ice on the parking lot. I didn’t say a thing, because I thought I was wrong and when he came out I ALMOST rolled down the window to tell him to be careful walking but before I could get my hand to the window…you guessed it- down he went (he was unharmed and the pizza was no worst for the wear and tear). I learned to trust this gift.
- Clairsentience: (Clear-feeling or sensing) The ability to send and receive emotion to and from your animal friends or departed loved ones and even from the living. Ever feel creeped out when you meet someone new..ah you have sensed that all is not as it should be or feel someone is behind you even when no one is there and you just know it’s your departed grandma? You are using clairsentiene. I can sense when a ghost is present and can tell my husband where to point a camera to obtain a picture of an orb (ghost photo).
- Clairaudience: (Clear-hearing) The ability to hear telepathic information in whatever language you speak. This gift receives information as it comes into your mind as thoughts. I used this gift constantly when I talk with animals…in essence it is mental telepathy. When you use this gift it is hard to distinguish between your own thoughts and those of others sending it to you because it all sounds like it’s the same (no change in tone.) With animals, the minute a thought comes into your head after you’ve asked a question, that is the answer from the pet. For example, I’ve asked a dog what his favorite treat was and I immediately was shown melon (watermelon. honeydew, cantaloupe). I knew this was coming directly from the dog because in my wildest imagination I would not ever think that melon would be a favorite treat. I received my confirmation from the pet owner when I explained what I saw. It seemed the dog was gaga for any type of melon. Who knew?! Another time, I was packing for a vacation and was trying to figure out what to pack for my teenage son. All of a sudden the phone rings and my son on the other end says “did you want me mom”? You guessed it- he has the gift too, inherited from dear ol’ mom!
- Clairgustance: (Clear-smelling) The ability to smell things that are not physically present. For example., if a deceased relative visits and brings with her a scent of her perfume, aftershave, cigars, liquor etc. Whenever I smell cherry pipe tobacco I know my grandfather is visiting me and my dad sends the smell of JB Scotch to his granddaughter (her son is named after my dad and we call him JB for short).
- X-ray Vision: (Medical Gestalt) The ability to use your body as an instrument to determine if and where your animals are in pain. I can ask a pet so let me see inside them to understand where a problem will b. Unfortunately, I don’t really understand what I am looking at (no medical training) so I can see something and not understand what it means. Once I saw a black spot on the hip of a dog and the owner told me that’s where the dog has arthritis.
- Mediumship: The ability to send & receive messages from beloved animals along with departed family members and friends that are deceased. I do this often as I talked with deceased pets and people almost daily. I perform channeling,bringing information forward from pets, angels, spirit guides, animal totems, and departed loved ones for myself, my clients and for my friends and family.
- Remote Viewing : Remoting viewings is when you are able to obtain information about a place, person, event or object that is located somewhere else and completely blind to the person doing the viewing. For example, when I connect to animals at a distance using nothing but a picture of the animal I am using remote viewing. This is a HUGE amount of my animal communication business. I prefer to talk at a distance when the pet is not distracted by my physical presence (oh boy, someone new) or from a different environment. We all know how excitable a pet can become when brought to a new house or to visit someone – they can’t seem to focus on what their owner is telling them much less a stranger!
As you can tell from the explanation above, I am a full service physic because I do it all. This is not the case with everyone. Some people can do one or multiple facets of the physic gifts. God bless my great grandmother, my grandmother and my mom for passing down the greatest heritage gift of all—being physic. By the way—did you know that a lot of times it is hereditary? Ask about your ancestors to see if these gifts run in your lineage. Happy Halloween!